The John Tweedle Foundation, Inc.
- The purpose of the John Tweedle Foundation is to establish a center for the memorialization of the work of John Tweedle
- To present his life and work as a role model for young people and adults who are interested in all aspects of photography, video and cinema.
Programs to Implement the Mission:
- Establish and maintain a gallery
- Set up a website presenting his work
- Publish a book describing his life and work
- Publish a calendar containing his work
- Provide scholarships for youth interested in photography, video and related occupations
- Present seminars and workshops on all aspect of this field
- Hold annual photography contests
Plan for Fundraising:
- Each Board member will be asked to recommend corporations, institutions and individuals that would be likely donors to the John Tweedle Foundation.
- A Fundraising Committee shall be set up to carry out the function of fundraising
- The Treasurer and a Finance Committee shall monitor the fundraising and related activities
The Structure of the Board:
President and Chairman of the Board
Member of the Board of Directors
The Members of the Board of Directors
of the John Tweedle Foundation, Inc.